Obama’s Choices!!! (Watch this short clip)
Barack Obama spoke in San Diego California to a group in support of his failing health care plan. He made a clumsy script-less attempt before an aid finally produced a prepared speech. After which he was asked questions regarding the recent privacy scandals in which he answered:
“Trust me, we’re doing the right thing. We know who the bad guys are.” (Which means)
“I think the American people understand that there are some trade-offs involved,” (Which means)
- collecting records of tens of millions of customers from the nation’s largest telephone companies and web browsers
- spying on U.S. citizens is O.K.
- targeting of conservatives by the I.R.S.
“We’re going to have to make some choices as a society. (Which means)
- bureaucratic death panel that denies a 10 year old a lung transplant
- minors can buy birth control without parents approval
- businesses, against their personal religious beliefs and consciences, must pay for their employees’ abortions
- raising healthcare premiums on the majority of Americans
- using the I.R.S. to collect taxes to pay for obamacare
“It’s important to recognize that you can’t have 100 percent security and also then have 100 percent privacy and zero inconvenience,” (Which means)
- the DOJ can sell guns to mexican cartels and the muslim brotherhood but Americans have to surrender their Second amendment rights
- the DOJ can steal the private communications from news media personell violating their Fourth amendment rights
- the DOJ can arrest american citizens for anti muslim speech violating their First Amendment rights
I don’t like the choices that Obama says we have to make for security in our country. He is using a real threat against us to undermine our Constitutional government Also, most media sources do not even report his unconstitutional posturing. The links I’ve connected to above are mostly from conservative sources because Google doesn’t even show a monolithic main stream media source for any of these proven facts.
I don’t believe our enemies deserve the privileges of an American Constitution that they don’t respect. I choose that we go after muslims that will not pledge allegiance to the United States of America and one nation under one God. We are a Christian nation not a muslim or Islam nation. All other faiths are welcome to freely express their beliefs but they will not control or influence our American culture. The sooner we promote that and start profiling those who are responsible for terror the sooner we can get on with the American way and the Constitutional protections established by our founding fathers.
And that’s A Christian American Opinion