This government is way too large and incompetent to be allowed anywhere near healthcare…period!
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Growing in Christ isn’t easy for anyone, especially me. I so need to feel I’m seeing things the way they really are. It’s all about having a flexible perspective. Jesus is regularly moving his children from one view of life to another; closer and closer to His world view. We are totally blind to what we don’t know and when God opens our eyes, through what we feel are very uncomfortable life situations, we are eventually grateful. But, until then, our comfort zones and opinions of “how things are” get rattled! And I don’t enjoy it!
So here I am after a 4 month pity party from “post-election” blues. Four months of wandering and wondering what our world is coming to. I must apologize to my faithful followers for letting life get the best of me. I have had enough creative strength to be pithy on Facebook but I am without excuse for letting my circumstances overwhelm my Christian American Opinion entry.
I’ve been missing in action.
So lets pick up where we left off. What all’s been happening in the world in the past four months (ONLY FOUR MONTHS!!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT’S ONLY BEEN 4 MONTHS!!!!)
- Obama gets inaugurated
- Pope Benedict XVI resigns
- Terrorists attack our embassy in Benghazi, torture and murder our Ambassador
- Congress holds hearing on the Administrations cover-up Whistleblowers threatened by Hilary’s department. More Whistleblowers coming forward.
- The IRS is discovered to have made a target list of conservative groups seeking 501 (c) (4) tax exempt status and held them up prior to the election and covered it up!
- The DOJ violates the AP news and FOX news organizations First Amendment rights through illegally wiretapping. The DOJ covered it up!
Six months into the Obama administration and this President has made President Nixon‘s Watergate look as though Nixon was impeached because of an unpaid parking ticket!
Well, that’s all for now. I don’t want to get in the weeds on a Sunday. I just need to announce that I’m not missing anymore and plan to stay on top of A Christian American Opinion from now on. Once a week to start but more frequently as either my blood begins to boil or my Lord Jesus Christ opens my eyes to something I never saw before and think you might be interested in seeing it as well!