This is an outstanding report I found on Facebook shared by Caroline Talley.
It is one of those pieces that we do not see advertised enough. These guys are illegitimate! They’re as bad as the worst people you’ve ever known. Their issues are so incredible its hard to imagine the public was so easily manipulated to vote for them!
Its time to cleanse and relieve ourselves, stop the constipation of our economy and the vile colon-ization of our culture!!!.
The Obama’s both were forced to surrender their license to pratice law. Check it out at https://www.iardc.org/. The website stands for Illinois Attorney Registration And Disciplinary Committee. It’s the official arm of lawyer discipline in Illinois; and they are very strict.Big surprise.Former Constitutional Law Lecturer and U.S. President makes up Constitutional quotes during the State Of The Union (SOTU) address. Consider this:
- President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a “lawyer”. He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar application. A “Voluntary Surrender” is not something where you decide “Gee, a license is not really something I need anymore, is it?” and forget to renew your license. No, a “Voluntary Surrender” is something you do when you’ve been accused of something, and you ‘voluntarily surrender” your license five seconds before the state suspends you.
- Michelle Obama “voluntarily surrendered” her law license in 1993. after a Federal Judge gave her the choice between surrendering her license or standing trial for Insurance fraud!
- So, we have the first black President and First Lady – who don’t actually have licenses to practice law. http://tinyurl.com/3yh8fj
- A senior lecturer is one thing, a fully ranked law professor is another. Barack Obama was NOT a Constitutional Law Professor at the University of Chicago.
- The University of Chicago released a statement in March 2008 saying Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) “served as a professor” in the law school-but that is a title Obama, who taught courses there part-time, never held, a spokesman for the school confirmed in 2008.
- “He did not hold the title of Professor of Law,” said Marsha Ferziger Nagorsky, an Assistant Dean for Communications andLecturer in Law at the University of Chicago School of Law.Source: http://tinyurl.com/3yh8fj
- The former Constitutional Senior Lecturer (Obama) cited the U.S. Constitution the other night during his State of the Union Address. Unfortunately, the quote he cited was from the Declaration of Independence .. not the Constitution.
- The B-Cast posted the video:http://www.breitbart.tv/did-obama-confuse-the-constitution-with-the-declaration-of-independence/
- Free Republic: In the State of the Union Address, President Obama said: “We find unity in our incredible diversity, drawing on the promise enshrined in our Constitution: the notion that we are all created equal.
- Um, wrong citing, wrong founding document there Champ, I mean Mr. President. By the way, the promises are not a notion, our founders named them unalienable rights. The document is our Declaration of Independence and it reads: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
- And this is the same guy who lectured the Supreme Court moments later in the same speech?
“When you are a phony it’s hard to keep facts straight.” Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission www.iardc.org
Well, wether you like it or not, that’s another Christian American Opinion
September 5th, 2012 at 2:13 pm
[…] B / M… When you Gotta Go you GOTTA GO! (marklabriola.com) […]